Sunday, July 06, 2008

Welcome back home Joyce and Joycelyn!!

Recently 2 of my friends - Joycelyn and Joyce - came back from Australia and China respectively. Welcome back to Singapore girls! :D

Now I'm at the 3rd part of my course liao..learning emergency and safety stuff...

Remember people, whenever you take a plane, please try to wear LONG pants or skirts (for females of course)! You never know when emergencies will come (CHOI!), but if you ever need to use the slide, it's better to cover your legs and hands...they can burn your limbs for goodness sake... :S

Anyway, the course is fun yet boring...many many things to learn and remember, like the equipments and commands and procdures etc...but practical parts are quite fun...I shall not elaborate anymore... :)

Finally went to join AJ Alumni Choir last week! And congrats to Chee Guan (President), Whee Geok (Vice President), Guo Wei (Marketing), Zheng Kai (Secretary) and Mei Rong (Treasurer)!!! Jiayou guys! Keep the choir active and please try to get the juniors to join! I'll miss you guys though... :(

I'll be going to Adelaide on 30th July @ 2345, coming back the next day evening...for my very very first flight...ALONE...good and bad...other gals got company but I'm alone...nvm...I shall to pray hard that I get to meet good people onboard... :)

Then 3rd August @ 0805 I'll be heading to Shanghai, and coming back on the 4th... :)
Not much time to walk around though..sianz...but I know I'll have plenty of chances... :)

JIAYOU!! :D

No comments: