Monday, February 09, 2009

On leave!

Yeah! I'm on leave from 3rd Feb till 13th Feb...a total of 10 days!

So far I'm enjoying it, meeting up with friends, catching up with them, and making new friends during the “联谊”session on Friday evening..haha...

I even went back for choir and learn a few new songs... I thought if there is any Japanese or Spanish customers talk to me, and I don't understand them, I can start singing "Yuki ga Tokeru" or "No Importa La Distancia" to them...LOL...ok lame..

I still have a few days before I go back to work! But somehow, as a typical Singaporean, the kiasu part of me is starting to worry...or rather, dread the feeling of going back to work...I DON'T WANT MY LEAVE TO END!!!

But it's not that bad lah..cos once i arrive in Paris, I can meet my JC friend Kenneth! He is over there for an exchange programme..what a coincidence..such a faraway place and I can meet a friend just because we are both there at the same time.. Too bad I don't get to go Toronto, if not I may get a chance to meet up with Loh Wei as well..nvm lah, like what you said, meet up when you come back in May!

Haiyo..time flies lor...which is also good, this may not be a very good year, so, 快快过去! :P

No comments: