Friday, March 19, 2010

Good Days After One Bad Day

Well, as the title suggests, I had a bad day (or rather, a bad flight) recently. What happened I do not wish to recall, not because I'm running away from it, but because I do not want to add on the negativity to my life, thus I choose to let it past, and hopefully forget it soon (which is what I'm good at anyway...).

:)

This Dubai-Riyadh flight was, however, great! Not only were my colleagues nice and humourous, the flight itself is easy to do, as compared to other sectors. I'm grateful for that, and this further strengthen my belief of 事过境迁,雨过天晴. :D

I had a good rest in Dubai too. Slept like more than 10hours a day, went shopping, had a good supper with colleagues etc. I wish all my flights could be so happy...hee...
But that's life, there will always be ups and downs, happiness and unhappiness. I am grateful that I experience much more happiness than unhappiness, and I would like to reduce the unhappiness to a minimum, who wouldn't want anyway? :)

I would say my life is almost complete now, I have my beloved family, friends, and a loving and caring boyfriend. I only wish for everyone to be safe and happy, and I'm contented. Regarding my future, especially my job/career, I guess I am putting it on hold for a little longer, and see what future lies for me. :)

Going to studio tomorrow I hope, and I wonder what's in store for me. :) And meeting Keelee and Libing on Sunday too...I wanna cut hair!

6 comments:

kevinkevin, ah Jie said...

Woo~ Congrats ah ;)

caren said...

you have bf le? who who who? heh

xiaokang said...

hahaha.. good flight right.. muz be cos i wished u have good colleagues la.. :P

香蕉皮 said...

Haha..Caren, eh lidat very hard to tell you...you may like to check out FB...haha..

Xiao Kang: You good lah! My colleagues this time really very good and nice..haha..thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

really piggy..slpt for 10 hours

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo software[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood ways to generate an income online.