Saturday, June 12, 2010

Updates

Hiannie just reminded me that I have not been updating my blog. Haha..oops! Always forget about it..

Almost half of 2010 has past, and it's time for the 2nd half to unfold! Basically, seems like the 2nd half of 2010 will make me very much busier. I plan to learn driving (I hope I'll make it happen, haha!), I'm going to be A380 trained in July, and I'll be going to New York with Keelee for a 2-week holiday! :D

A380 - Love-hate relationship. It's going to be lots of hard work but more European stations, which also equates to more money, hehe.. Hopefully things will be fine at work!

I gotta buy air ticket for the New York trip soon! And start planning for the trip, places to go and accomodation. Not a lot of time left, but I don't think we will take a long time to do those planning...hehe..and we have to do it via email and phone calls.

Other than that, I think that it should be all that I wanna do this year. Other things to plan, will be to consider when to quit my current job, and to apply for new jobs. I would like to obtain my driving license first before I quit. Oh, another thing, maybe to plan a Taiwan trip to go with my parents next year or what.

Argh! So many things to do! One thing at a time...

No comments: