Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's time to post some pics here. Felt that my blog is too wordy le, boring... *yawnz*


Irene and I took this pic after we touched down at Hong Kong airport this July! There was only the 2 of us “相依为命” (rely on each other) throughout the trip! Only 2 girls! Hee...we went there for 6 days 5 nights, I spent a total of $1400+ in this trip, including air ticket, accomodation, food, transport and shopping of course!

This is the station nearest to our hotel! Jordon station...


The first dish we had in Hong Kong...the famous bamboo pressed noodles!! Deeeeeee-licious!!! Yummy!! It's basically wanton or shui2 jiao3 noodles, then you can add side dish in your noodles...Irene and I added pig trotters, and it is really fulfilling! About S$6.60... =)
Definitely worth it..hiaks... *drool*

This is taken at Jordon, when we were crossing the road to the MTR station or what and I took it down...Can't really remember where we were heading, but I missed going overseas!

End of Part 1.

Too tired to post more photos for now. Hee..when I am bored I will post some more...lazy Kiat... =P

No comments: