Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happening post exam activities!

Hey hey, exams are over, and I've been going out every day! *shag*



Went back to NUS ytd, the next day after my exam...GO BACK SCH FOR WAT???!!! It should be the last place one should go back once exams end!!!
But bo bian, cos need to try our Academic Dress! Aka grad gown...hehe...cos we're gonna grad!!

Ms Wanwen aka innocent gal joined us for lunch in school. :P Ate Yong Tau Foo laksa at Arts Canteen, and drank the milk coffee there, all in all only $3.10, cheap but I was feeling full and satisfied.. :P SHIOK!

We even did a good deed, found a handphone and returned it to the security at Admin Blk, so happening, the owner even smsed me to thank us...LOL...

We went to Vivo to shop, 5缺1 lor..Ms Caren did not come, Caren, I bet everyone is telling you to photoshop urself in, so 你自己看着办 ok? wahaha...I can't be mean to her, she's gonna 同居 with me in Taiwan, for 11 nights! :P 不想在台湾的酒店扮演“家庭暴力”...LOL!




在 BUS 拍照都爽咯...haha..




Us at a HK cafe! 黄宗泽! Eh, I seldom watch his shows la, but apparently some of the gals like him a lot..LOL...

Getting more and more excited about my trip...Taiwan rocks! :D

No comments: