Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello everyone, I'm back!!!

I'm back from Taiwan! Actually I got a chance to update my blog in TW but in the end something cropped up so I did not have the time to update.... :)

I'll blog about the trip SOON. (I'll try my best..it's 12 days!)

Seems like Peiying has told the choir that I'm not able to join the Alumni Choir's prac as often le...so people, you all jiayou k! I really love singing with you all...and I love you all too! Please continue to jiayou, and I hope the choir will get stronger and stronger! Fight on! :D

KL & Susanty: Thanks gals! I had lots of fun there! KL, hope you had fun in HK too!! :D

CG: I HOPE I'll be rich...haha..hope I have the discipline to save money and not splurge lor...if I splurge I'll always be broke...LOL..

Guowei: U mean I've been missed by the choir or you? LOL...I'll miss you all too! :(
I'll try to go back and visit you all whenever I can... :) I'll always be part of the choir!

Jiemin: Thanks! I'm back le! Bought many stuff lor! :D The clothes in TW are DAMN cheap! But the stuff in many shops are similar...

Geok: Dear LES, I miss ya too!!! Will go back and visit you all! Wont forget about the choir...you all don't forget about me too hor!!! :P

YZ: Sorry friend! I did not manage to check my blog etc before i fly, so didn't see your reply here...aiya!!! Wasted! I should have checked earlier so I can meet you up in TW!!! Wasted ah! Think we can only meet during our NY outing after you are back le..
Anyway which Uni are you in? Are you in Taipei?? :)

1_8: Hey hey...yaya...wont lose contact man! Will try to update my blog as often as possible at least! :D

TW trip will be up...sometime...haha! :P

No comments: