Sunday, August 10, 2008

Shanghai and Adelaide trips

Hey friends, I'm back!

MIA too long le...not free and kinda lazy to blog...hee...I don't even have time to read friends' blogs now...so not sure how's everyone's doing nowadays...so sorry!!! :S

Just came back from Adelaide and Shanghai...Adelaide was cold and dark when I was there...winter mah, then Shanghai was hot and humid, but fun! :D





Taken in Adelaide from my room...Hilton Hotel...I stayed on the 3rd level and 2nd level has a swimming pool! But too bad it's winter so no point being so happy...LOL





The Shanghai Millenium Hotel...This is part of the room...notice the toilet, got glass window that you can look into from the room...hiaks... *don't think too much, I stayed alone..* :P




Further back is the sofa...





This makes the room even bigger! The room is seriously huge..bigger than the living room in my house now...





东方明珠! My Indian friend took this pic for me...she has studied a bit of photography before...not bad sia...? :)














The 2 friends I went Shanghai with... :) We were on a cruising tour around Shanghai's "City Hall" area, I supposed...





















Are these part of 外滩? I'm not sure...but I know that area got 外滩,or what we people like to say “上海滩”...LOL




















Soon I'll be going to some other places like Dubai, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Paris, Perth, Chennai (India) etc...till early Sep...some are just for a day...if you get what i mean...so won't really get to shop...Paris will be fun I hope..hee..so far that will be the furthest place I will go... :)

When I'm not so lazy again I will put the dates of when I'm free here...pardon for my lousy and weird English..many things are kinda inconvenient to mention...so please do me a favour, don't mention anything on the chat box also..thank you very much! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It enables us to express our feelings and opinions.

Anonymous said...

For us when we visit some blog site our main objective is to ensure that we will be entertained with this blog.

香蕉皮 said...

huh? so what are you trying to say here?

y||ng crAppeD said...

boo!seems like u're gona be travelling so much!bring me along?!i'll try to squeeze in ur luggage?!
*jealous*
miss you n love you!!=D