Saturday, August 23, 2008

So what's next?

Recently many things happened to me...

Makes me very tired...

and yet I have to put on my mask everytime I put on my uniform...no wonder some instructors say many actresses/actors were former "colleagues"...can act very well...maybe soon I'll be a 变脸大师 even...

Anyway...regarding Dubai...aiyo it was SUPER hot...40+ degrees vs 30+ degrees at night...my colleagues brought me out to buy their local snacks and we all had dinner before going back hotel to rest...

Had a gathering at one of the colleagues' room and we played Dai Dee, a few rounds and sian already..and we had beer also..I sounded like a bad girl hor? I drank one can of Heineken...then we all chit chatted..about all kinds of things, about life/work experiences...all the way till Spore time 6am before we went back our own rooms to sleep..I was the only one who stayed at a different level with the rest...the "manager" also but he's the most senior of course different...then me being the most junior I got the lowest floor...LOL...

Luckily everything was fine...just that when I ate lunch in the room halfway, wanting to watch TV, so I meddled with the remote, but the TV channel's don't work...then after a while the TV switched on itself...but the channels were blurred...crazy TV...anyway, it was broad daylight...I opened the curtains wan...so don't think too much..some TVs are quite auto wan... :)

so I stayed in my room, watching TV the whole time, slept, wrote my diary and went to sleep before I prepare myself to go work again....






The food we had at a Dubai restaurant..shiok..the mutton curry and chicken...I love their Naan (which means bread)... each person ard S$14 ba...reasonable.. :)

And the view from my hotel room...they seem to be having construction everywhere...so nothing much lor...but it's really HOT HOT HOT...

No comments: