Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas to all! Ok, I know there's another 2 days before Christmas, but I will be working so this is an early greetings to all of you! :P

I am getting more used to being alone..in fact, I like being alone! Especially when I go out overseas, shop alone, eat alone, walk alone, drink coffee alone...
Ok, probably that's a sign of me becoming anti-social..what an irony, my job making me more anti-social...LOL...

Well...being the straightforward me...说话总是口无遮拦...my bad...always say things without thinking twice...and worse is that I say things that hurt others...happily!
So ends up it seems as if I'm proud and talking down to people...especially friends that I love.. :(
Sometimes I even make jokes at the expense of others' pride..and it can be hurtful, no matter how unintentional I want to be..

Sometimes I wish my mouth can only sing, and that's all..
But I guess that's not going to be the way I grow to be a better person..I have to learn how to speak and listen wisely...talk only when necessary..if I can't joke, then I might as well just remain a boring person as I am now..sometimes try too hard will get negative results...WORSE!

To the people whom I have hurt by my words or actions, I apologise! :)
I am really sorry to have said things that will be better off left unsaid...but I know that the damge has been done. I don't know if any of you will read this, but I have no intention of putting you down when I said certain things. I just lack the wisdom of phrasing my words properly before they come out of my mouth. In the end, they hurt.

Anyway, nowadays I can't even catch my colleagues' jokes..especially the guys'..their jokes are simply too chim for me to understand, or we are just of very different frequency...oh well...as long as they are happy and don't tekan me can le..I just wanna work my share and get my money...haha..

1 comment:

乃敏学长 said...

我也是一个说话直直的人,讲话直直的人,有时说错了话也不知道。后来朋友批评我,让我惭愧了一段时间。我也要改过。

我觉得你会知道自己说错话了,会觉得难过,会想要改过,这是很难得的。我们一起学习,做个有智慧的说话人。=)

还有,说话直直并没有不好,至少这样的人没有心机。所以我喜欢和你做朋友。不过说话直直,如果能再加点智慧,那就更好了。好像你和我说的,过去的已经过去了,让过去成为我们成长的经验。

加油,香吉=)

naimin