Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More updates...

Haha...I'm back!

Took 2 days MC so I'm very free now. Mon rested, Tue and Wed MC, Thur off, Fri then work. SHIOK!

Shiok 个屁!

I sprained my back at work, and according to the Chinese sinseh, I bathed late at night also, so 湿气 (damp air) entered my body and caused my back to hurt... usual same old problem that I kena in uni lah...well..MC!

Still hurt a little, but much better le...perhaps I gotta wayang a bit at work...look at customers with a pathetic face and act weak, so I no need to help them with their luggage..LOL 偷懒!

Slack at home these 2 days, and it feels damn shiok and energetic to have enough rest and sleep...haha!

Ok I can feel angry eyes staring at me liao...I have times when I don't have enough sleep also mah...then still must work for more than 12 hours..

Talking about my back treatment process. It was torturous, yet shiok... machiam everything is shiok to me...haha...

I did acupuncture, 推拿和拔罐...TOGETHER in one day...
One drop of tear rolled down my eye...haha
I wanna scream in pain, but in the end I grabbed the pillow and bedside and screamed in silence...

DAMN PAIN LAH! 痛死我了!

But really felt much better after that...

And you are right Diane, many of our dear friends don't blog already, I think they are too busy, such that blogging is the last thing in their mind to do...I will be like that as well if I am busy with other stuff too...haha...bo bian...

No comments: