Saturday, April 18, 2009

Back from Amsterdam

Haha..lazy to post pics here for now..maybe it's better to just see the pics in facebook, which I am going to post some time later also...

Quite busy after coming back...on the same night after the flight, it was meeting my colleagues again for dinner and drinks...haha..yes...see them again after the flight...because they are so fun and nice to be with! :) Went for dinner at the Firestation, then to Wala Wala Holland V for drinks, then to Sentosa Siloso beach for a chit-chat chillout session...by sitting on the beach...so damn fun...even though in the end I reached home at 5am in the morning...!!! Haha!

Anyway, very soon...tonight, I went for another "联谊" session organised by Diane..and it's Japanese guys this time..LOL...
2 of them..not bad looking..
But according to Diane, in the end, one of them is actually attached..the other one, also not bad, but a bit too quiet, and he's 33 years old...hmm...a bit old lah..my 2nd brother's age wor..but he knows Chinese...

Hmm..sometimes really feel I don't have enough time for myself in SG...keep going out...simply treating my house like hotel in Singapore also..my parents din say that but I feel that way..
come home from work, sleep, go out...come back sleep, next day morning go out again...not only I din see my family much...I feel exhausted also...too packed with activities...I'm really tired sometimes...

So if sometimes I said I wanna stay home...It's not I don't wanna meet up, but I really need more time to be at home...to be with my family, or at least stay in my room and be in my own little world...

To be continued...

No comments: