Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spiderman spotted in NUS?!



NUS Central Library got Spiderman?!

Haha...I'm in Dubai now...OMG...news really travel fast. It happened on 23 April 2009 1.30am, when the NUS muggers are STILL studying in school at freaking 1.30am...

And here I am in Dubai, watching such a video! LOL...

I wonder who is so bo liao...But I thumbs up to him man, entertaining the muggers' sian studying life...he's good! haha..

Joyce, maybe you can write this on OMY le!

No chance to do desert tour in Dubai this time, cos too expensive le..other people said it should be about S$50, but when we asked the Concierge, it was more than S$100! Hmm..also there's only myself and another girl, so we decided not to go le...

But nevermind..I ice-skated with other friends and my batch-boy though! At the world's largest mall, The Dubai Mall..

It is so huge that it takes you like 30min to walk from one end to the other on ONE level. There are like 4 levels or 5 levels...enough liao...but more high-end shops, doesn't appeal to me much...so never buy anything for myelf..wahaha..spent a lot on food though, cos the food is quite expensive...luckily got bring dry stores (aka 干粮..wahaha!

No comments: