Monday, May 11, 2009

Random stuff again..just to have some updates..haha

My blog is stagnant again...basically there's nothing much to update...oh ya...there are..

My little niece is born! On 28th April 2009...seems like she waited for me to come back from Dubai before she's willing to "pop out"...LOL

More pics next time..didn't take much pics actually, cos I was more focussed and concerned about her Chinese name.

She's officially called Cheyenne Tan Yan Xin (I think should be like that ba..) 陈妍心

意思是希望她能有个美丽、聪慧的心。是我取的!

Not exactly...her eight characters was given to fortune teller, where by they calculate her name, and came out with a few characters...but due to the limitation of the number of strokes, there are not many words, so no matter how we put the words together, the names either sounded very common or just simply, NOT NICE.

姝文、姿允、施匀 etc...or whatever other ways you put them together, just don't sound right...

妍心...haha..is one of the nicer ones..sweet and nice... hee...

I got a new phone for myself too..Samsung Omnia...really loved touch screen phone at first...but now I understand why some friends perfer basic phones ultimately...

I don't regret buying it so far..but I guess, in the end, I will go back to using a basic phone..haha..

Going to Korea and San Francisco...must take care of myself and hygiene!

No comments: