Sunday, September 06, 2009

Finally Blogger is back to normal

Hmm Blogger is normal here in Manchester, I wonder if it will be the same back home. Previously I can't upload pics here...weird..

Now since I got the chance, I can post some pics taken in Manchester...last week...haha



A friend told me that this street is the gay street. Many gays will gather together at night for meals, drinks etc. It's called Canal Street, I did not take the pic of the street's name.




Manchester street in the morning...late morning...gloomy sky hor? That's UK..




Chinatown! Forgot to take the 牌坊! (forgot what is it called in English, it's like the gate, the entrance to Chinatown)




Yummy dim sum! And quite cheap! This whole table of food for 6 people, costs us 6 pounds each..cos got half price promotion! :D Not in Chinatown though...it's at Oxford Street...




Uniquely Singapore! Cool hor! We were so excited when we saw it, 2 times in a day! This time I'm lucky enough to take a pic of the taxi during red light...haha..


More pics to come next time, I forgot to bring my cable so I can't upload the pics from the camera into my comp...this time there will be more pics! :D

2 comments:

kevinkevin, ah Jie said...

do urself a favour, ah ji! get ur blog a tagboard!

香蕉皮 said...

Please lah..can't u see it says it's temporarily unavailable!

Anyway hor, this is my 2nd time putting the chatterbox le..once the same thing happened, I applied for one again, now it happened again..damn sian...