Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Random random

Haha...realise the trend, everytime I put "Random" something as title, it means I don't know what to blog about...

In the end it becomes 流水账..just talk about what happened in my life...

Yay I'm on leave now! The only sad thing that it's going to end...but nevermind, it's coming back again in November and December! Woohoo! Slack...wahaha...
But next year, back to full force work liao... :S

It is always good to have holidays...slack, no need to work, just nua big time....but sometimes, cannot nua too much, will feel useless, or feel that time is going away...for nothing...jialat...

BUT, do what?! I don't like to study, so keep going online, sometimes read book...when I'm really bo liao, seriously bo liao, I thought maybe I should dig my past readings/notes out to read, perhaps I will 温故知新,重新了解我以前在读什么书...WAHAHA...that is actually quite scary..last time don't understand, or never study, 毕业了 then study...WAT THE HECK...haha!
Sekali I realised I could have done betta...how?! Aiya, also too bad lor...what can be done??? LOL

I gotta go already, later going for my friend's chalet...meeting my batch mates...yay! Long time no see le... :D

2 comments:

kevinkevin, ah Jie said...

before back to full force work, take a short trip to 香港 bah! ;)

香蕉皮 said...

Haha..no more HK le..shall go Bali instead! :D