Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Forgotten!!!

WAHAHA! It's been more than a year since I last blogged! :S

This space is definitely deserted by its writer and few readers...

I have turned to my personal diary instead, preferring to write than type... :P

There are more things that I can mention in my diary as well...but, kinda miss this space. Hee..

SOOOOO many things have happened in the past year that have changed my life ALOT.

I got attached, I left my flying job, my dad fell sick, I got a new niece...spent a lot of money...

Haha, good and bad...very happening life, felt like I have grown a lot older...very tired.. But come to think of it, I learnt a lot also. :)

Think positive. It can be done. Difficult sometimes, especially when you are feeling down or when you have made someone and yourself upset. But unhappy feelings come fast and go fast.

Jiayou!!!

No comments: