Monday, December 25, 2006

Extraordinary Xmas Eve! Unforgettable!

Merry Merry Christmas again! It's Christmas day and I'm rotting at home...surfing net...cos I'm simply too shag to move...
So many things to blog about today, and I don't know where to start, haha..let's start from caroling then..

昨晚实在是太 happening 了!好是坏事不断连连发生,要说清楚还真是挺累的。



Huixian and Liping! Choir 好姐妹,在上台之前留影。


Wheegeok and I! My choir lesbian darling!! *muackz* hahaha...

After caroling we went to Four Seasons Hotel to visit our little juniors whom we don't know at all, heard them carol as well...not bad, but certain songs rush like mad, like Ding Dong Merrily on High! Very gan cheong ah...

Liping and I @ Four Seasons...

Hui xian and I @ Four Seasons...

After that was dinner at BK before we started S-Q-U-E-E-Z-I-N-G!!! S-Q-U-E-E-Z-E everyone! Follow me, S-Q-U-E-E-Z-E!!!

真的是 挤-----到!Aiyo...

A lot of foreigners..a lot of locals...and it's just like what I used to see on TV every year during Chinese New Year eve at Chinatown, and last night is one of the rare occasions that I have to experience such crowd again, other than New Year countdown I think...

Pickpockets everywhere, so beware!!! My friend's bag got pulled for a couple of seconds while we were all busy squeezing..and most probably it's around that time that her bag got cut and wallet was stolen...the thief took the money and threw the wallet away. 还好,one of our juniors felt the wallet dropped and picked it up and returned it to my friend. $$ was gone but other important personal documents were retrieved.. 可以说是不幸中的大幸了啊。

Before this incident, while we were walking along the underground link between wisma and taka, the very same friend's MP3 almost got stolen too! She felt someone opening her bag's side pocket. Immediately she turned over and gave an 'Eh!', it startled the few of us and the female thief, and she was just standing beside me! Damn, I should have been more alert man...but luckily my friend snatched it back and she said 'sorry'. Everything happened so suddenly that we did not have much time to react, not to mention arrest her..anyway the MP3 was retrieved and we are all safe and sound.. 平安就好,可是……平安夜怎么感觉一点也不平安啊?

不开心的事过去了,紧接着就是一轮的狂欢!Peiying, Huixian, Vincent, Loh Wei, Ryan, Jiemin, Gillian and I went to Cineleisure Kbox for a round of overnight KTV...one word to describe: Shiok!

Sang all kinds of songs, and rocked the night away, Kbox is kind not to sue us for 'Attempting to destroy Kbox property' lor...8 of us jumped at the sofa like nobody's business...

Qian Li Zhi Wai---Fei Yu Qing's part must look for Loh Wei to sing! His voice and his articulation can sing Fei's part very well!! 好样儿的!haha!!

Breakfast at Kiliney Kopitiam was our last stop of outing, forgot to take some pics but we all really looked like zombies, stoned...inside the train, talking among this bunch of chatterboxes was kept to a minimal..奇迹啊,还是周公的吸引力比较大。(呃,周公真的很帅咩?)

Got problem posting photos..will post them in the next entry... =)

No comments: