Friday, March 09, 2007

Random rumbling

It's been more than a week since I've blogged...was rather busy, didn't even have time to go online actually....

Friday night (2/3/07): Choir performance at Ritz Carlton...ok la, we looked uncertain for Blue Moon, ok for No Importa, but went sharper and sharper when we sing 月亮代表我的心...haha
And we saw Jack Neo at the hotel! He was having a small meeting at the cafeteria...

Saturday (03/03/07): Impresario 2007! Went to support Ryan and Yingzhi...Ryan came in first for the Original Composition! Congrats! And he won a few hundred bucks and a GUITAR! COOL! Ya, and in fact he's the most good-looking male contestant that night...even the MCs are jealous of him... (one of them is Lee Teng..)..yeah right, the Super Host 1st Runner-up.... =)
Sunday (04/03/07): NUS Choir concert at UCC...went with some of the choir people...hmm...it was...probably cos I don't listen to spirituals and sacred music, so it's kinda boring to me..haha...but the guest choir, the little kids from Concord Primary were super cute! They were quite out of tune for 1 song though...hee...


Alright, 3 nights of "soaking" in music...the rest of the week was.....BORING! School, study for test, and pia-ing "China Econs Shit" (中国经济史) tutorial report today...took me 7hrs to type out 2000+ words...considered fast for my capability already...I love to procrastinate everything I do and slack until I can't stand the stress...then I will finish it asap...today's motivation is freedom and 花样少年少女 episode 14! I know the last episode was up a few days ago, but I like to watch all together at once mah..somemore no time...hee...
Oh, and I really feel that my eldest niece has the tendency to hurt herself..aiyo, 2 year-old kid nia! She was watching some DVD, and so she sang and danced along..she stamped her feet on the floor damn hard (bare-footed ok) and when the cartoon character tried to clap its hands above its head, she used both hands to hit her own HEAD!!! Being a stubborn gal, I told her that it's not this way, and she kept shouting NO while she continued to hit her head........
And my dad is kinda...CUTE? haha...he bought Yakult back...but in the end he offered me a hot, diluted green apple flavour Yakult!Yucks...it tastes really quite disgusting...I asked him why he did that, he said it's not good to drink cold stuff and he felt that the drink was too sweet..OMG...
With Huixian and Liping at Pacific Coffee Company (One Raffles Link) after performance! The Latte I drank kept me awake for almost the whole night!! And I realised that my eyes are the smallest..haha..




Jiechao and Loh Wei...one pure tenor who can't reach low notes that even us sopranos can...and a bass who can imitate Fei Yu Qing's voice very well in Qian Li Zhi Wai! Stunning..haha..



Ryan! Sorry, this pic is not doing justice to him...wait till he flashes his mega-watt smile! =)

My les partner Wheegeok! Haha...she's attached la...but she's still my fave les partner! Always laugh with her, crap with her...share all the happy moments...not bad...this junior, although know her for only about 8-9months? But can be so happy together..难得耶! hahaha....

No comments: