Sunday, March 18, 2007

Stop procrastinating!!!

I'm going crazy...in fact I have never been sane... =D

I have a lot of things to do and yet I am procrastinating...I keep telling myself that I must motivate myself...Jia you!!! Stop watching so much TV and surfing the net! DO WORK!!!
Can't stand myself...getting more and more lazy le...
I think I am just trying to run away...run away from all these work...but I can't, and I should not..I know it very well, very well that there's no way for me to run, and I should face these stuff and stop complaining SIAN... urgh... Pek Chek...

Anyway, I just went for photoshoot yesterday, so did not go for choir...choir practice was pathetic, cos Lp, Jc, Lw and I did not turn up! So few people...so ke lian...but heard from Hx that it was quite ok...just that there were only 2 guys, 1 base and 1 tenor...oops...but it's still better than none from either section turned up ba...haha
Poor geok and hx had to sing the sop parts...and they are altos! But I think geok is permanently a sop now la..haha...cos not enough sops! =)

Photoshoot was very slow, but luckily I met a few new friends, especially Luobing, who was very kind to offer me a ride to AMK, so that I can meet up with the choir people and don't have to eat lunch alone...hee...

Stardust semi-finals will be held on the 27th March, Tuesday, 6.30pm at NUS Central Forum (just below the Central Library)...there's audience voting...haha..
I'm still looking for songs to sing...must prepare 2 in case there's a clash with another soloist...there are 28 soloists and only 10 can make it for the grand finals...I want my money...haha..but it's more important to adopt 平常心 for the competition, I know my nervousness can kill me, so I should not think too much about it, just hope that I can put up a fairly good performance and PLEASE don't go out of tune and I will be very contented le...

One of the songs I may be singing will be 千年之恋 by F.I.R...still have to look for a 2nd song...and edit and send them by Wednesday, so rush!!! =S

Tuesday still got 1 term paper to hand in...杀了我吧! bleah...

This pic was taken after Impresario 2007..we are so supportive right? Just post this for fun..my blog seems too wordy le...cos I'm a very naggy person...haha..

No comments: