Wednesday, November 14, 2007

虚惊一场

Aiyo..when I logged in to Blogger I got a bit of shock..the whole page was in Chinese..
I know I'm a Chinese major so I should be used to reading Chinese la..but hor..don't do that to me mah..I'm still used to using English in terms of computer interface mah..
Worse, my NUS email uses Chinese interface too! Hello! Chinese major means everything must be in Chinese meh? But my other friends' email is also in English leh..why mine so unique?
Anyway..it's been 4 years..so I shall stop complaining about it...

Today I don't know if I'm heng or suay...studying in Woodlands library with Irene now..and I almost lost my laptop when we went for lunch!!! :S
We went to eat Pasta Mania and I left my laptop on the seat beside me..and I happily walked away without noticing that my hands were so empty..till we went back to the library, when I saw the wire den I realised...BLUR ME RIGHT? Bo bian lor..I RAN (Yes I ran) back to Pasta Mania and asked the waiter there..heng ah..they kept it for me... PHEW...
The thing is..a few Tuesdays back in school, I left my hp in NUS lib before going for lunch with Hiannie and Irene at Munchie Monkey..I realised my hp was gone and I RAN (Yes I ran too) back to Central Library...(it's quite far lor..and there's like N flights of stairs!) heng ah..it was still at the same spot where I left it..the gal at the computer was quite honest..she just left it there..maybe waiting for me to go back and take...

OK, and conclusion...today is Wednesday right? Irene and I bought 4D for the dates that I ALMOST lost my hp and laptop... WAHAHA!
Pray hard that we will dio 4D! HUAT AH!!

PS: Chee guan di di, I blog liao hor..dun say I never update k...LOL

No comments: