Friday, November 02, 2007

Hokkien Gang in S'pore?!

I know that I should be concentrating on my essays. Time is really running out...and I have to push myself real hard to finish my work...

But this is going to be a short post...MUST BLOG ABT IT!

Yesterday, it was the last lesson of the Chinese module CH4246 中国地方史! (Phew, finally! But still got essay to pia.. :S)

We learnt about local history of China, meaning, learning the history of China through a certain province. And for our project, we are supposed to focus on Hokkien province! (I'm a Hokkien too..hehe)


Showcasing the largest Hokkien gang in Singapore!

Thanks to Guo Zhen for suggesting to take a photo...it will definitely serve as a fond memory for all of us...

Although I don't like year 4 (cos of the workload and my own laziness), I kinda like the class...it's quite a pity that I get to know most of them either last year or this year, but better than not knowing them at all! :)
Frankly speaking, studying in NUS, or rather, Chinese Studies, makes me feel like I'm back in St. Nicks...hahaha... notice that there are only 4 guys in the class! And 2 of them are our lecturers, Dr Ong Chang Woei(the tall and thin one behind), and Dr Koh Khee Heong(the shorter and erm, more plump one right in front)...
and the 三八-ness of the girls (ok it seems like I'm saying SN gals r 三八...haha..) really makes me feel as though I'm back to SNGS...wahahahahaha!

No comments: