Wednesday, November 21, 2007

2 more days to the start of my 1st paper...

Hmm..what shall I talk about?
Haha...blogging for the sake of blogging...and sian-ness..

Tired...eyes tired, brain tired, body tired...
just 2 more weeks, and I will be free! But only temporarily la...
Oh, and there are pics..some birthday pics with my sec sch frens..and pics of my niece and myself! haha..I look like auntie..but..they will be posted....sometime later I think...now..lazy to upload to my com and blogger la...

I'm supposed to be pia-ing like nobody's business! My progress is darn slow and I only left 2 days to my 1st paper!!! And still got 1 paper to hand in on Friday! But only left editing so should be alright..heh..

Although I should be busy studying, I managed to watch 1 hr of TV a day..haha..watching the 《楚汉相争》 nowadays..and I realised...the army spies in the past, were even more efficient and effective than the 狗仔队s that we we have now lor..应该反省一下..

Now know why I can't do well for exams already? My brain is full of lame thoughts, can't even settle down and concentrate on my studies...how to do well?! I feel like those naughty kids on TV, always kena scoldings cos they just wanna play and can't focus on their studies...just that I don't get scoldings..haha...the 'angel' in me is scolding me though... oops... =P

No comments: