Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Finally I see freedom!!!

YAY! EXAMS ARE OVER! Still got one more sem though...

Haha..and the moment I typed "Exams are over"...many things pop into my head...

I need to start thinking about what modules to take next semester...

Should I do ISM?

If I wanna do, I need to look for a teacher to supervise me and most important of all, I need to think of a topic to write my thesis...

I need to consider what kinda job do I wanna do...

Do I wanna be a teacher? If so I need to start applying liao...for the 1-year contract in teaching...

Or...should I try the media sector? It's been my little wish to be a DJ...haha...

Haiz...time's running out...

But anyway, exams are over! But I don't have much confidence this semester actually, and especially.. As a girl with rather low self-esteem, this semester had been very very dreadful...
I've faced super heavy workloads (as usual I can't get them all done), I've faced 2 deaths within 2 weeks, I've faced 5 presentations..(it's a lot for me!)...etc...don't know cry how many times liao..haha..but, it's all over...
This semester is over and I really hope next semester will be a better one...
Jia You!!

Will try to post some pics up soon... :D

No comments: