Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Heng ah....

I love you, you love me, we all really hate Barney, with a bang here bang there Barney on the floor, no more purple dinosaur...

This song is stuck in my head...and I CANT SING THIS to my nieces, they may just HATE me for life! LOL...ya they watch Barney everyday, and Hi-Five...

Oh wells, back to the main topic..
Got back my results at 1400 today...NUS is always like that..it's Christmas period for goodness sake!!!
But I can only say that they are kind enough, to let us enjoy Christmas Day itself before we go and D-I-E... wahaha...

I'm surprised by my results though..sorry 我是个胸无大志的女人 (both literally and figuratively..if you understand what I mean..LOL)
No As for me, as usual la..got A- I happy liao lor..but also don't have...haha..
But I'm glad I don't have B- or worse! So my results are basically Bs and B+...
Which is good enough for me cos this sem was quite screwed up.. Not only that I have no mood to study, I'm getting lazier (or more lazy?)... many things happened and my mood was terrible...first time crying in class, after being in uni for like 3 years..

Mood swings swing here and there as and when they like..
Happy means not-very-happy, and sad means very sad, troubled, frustrated, stressed, nervous, panicky, disappointed, worried...basically all kinds of negative emotions just spring up within a short span of 3-4 months...

HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, INCORRIGIBLE.....

And..YAY! All over liao! And I am satisfied with my results liao.. :)
Ok one more sem to go I know...hopefully I can better cope with my emotions, studies and time this time round...
But I can foresee more stress..as I'm going to take level 5000 modules meant for graduates...which means I have to go for night classes from 7-10pm some days and I have to sit in class and compete with masters and PhD students...OMG...

Whatever, bo bian, no choice, 没有别的选择...just try to do my best ba..

TEE GONG BO BI! HUAT AH! :D

No comments: