Monday, December 17, 2007

After 4 years...

Before:





After:

I CUT MY HAIR!
Ok, I may look nicer with long hair..but I really felt quite refreshed and happy after cutting my long but super cui (cannot make it, damn dry and crispy) hair... :D
And, I felt more like myself..perhaps permed hair still doesn't suit me, too sophisticated and gentle..haha..I still prefer to be a tomboy.. :)

Haro Tanpoon has officially evolved! :D

Anyway, some pictures taken over the weekend..

Went to Little India to gai gai with my mummy on Friday...My FIRST time to Little India..Am I a Singaporean?!



Performance at SICC (Singapore Island Country Club) on Saturday night...
goodbye to my long hair...






End of the performance! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JIJI! noooo! you cut your hair shorter than mine!!!( mine has no major difference!) you look so cute! hahaha. see ya soon!