Thursday, December 06, 2007

Events during the term..

Haha..couldn't think of a proper title for this post..usually I can't think of a proper one anyway...

I went to attend my cousin's 21st birthday party on Sat 24th Nov, AFTER MY FIRST PAPER...haha
And I stayed on at the chalet till Sun night..haha..
And I went to ARCADE and BOWLING too...played the stupid machine where you're supposed to insert a token strategically in order for the gadget to push the existing tokens inside the machine out so that you can get more tokens..understand what I mean? Sorry if you don't, cos my English sux..let alone describe.. (that's why in sec sch I prefer to do expository essays than descriptive or narrative essays, cos I can't write an essay beautifully, haha)
Ya anyway, the cute thing is, even my grandma was interested to try! She threw in a token and ONE token came out! That's fantastic for an 80+ yr-old woman already ok..haha


My grandma playing!


My baby niece! The youngest one..so hard to take pics with babies.. :S

Emelia's birthday on 12th November!
Some pics:

The birthday girl and her cakes and present!


Us! :)

And I saw this video on Facebook today...I feel painful and embarrassed for them..OUCH!

No comments: