Friday, December 07, 2007

Random Rantings

Being stuck at home for 3 days without stepping out of my house, isn't really boring, cos I know how to self-entertain! I really know how to WASTE TIME..till now, I haven't even started watching 《换换爱》lor...I got the show just before the exams already..hiaks..

Being stuck at home for 3 days without stepping out of my house made me know how to differentiate The Powerpuff Girls! Now I finally know who is Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup..cos I watch it everyday! Every weekday from 12.30pm on Kids Central.. :D
And the episode I watched yesterday was damn hilarious..Blossom tried to speak Cantonese! "This is a boy"; "Char Siew Bao" etc...but I don't understand, they called it "conversational Chinese"..but it's actually Canto..I guess the Chinese there mostly speak Canto...but can we called a dialect "conversational Chinese"? (中文系学生的职业病,只要是跟中文有关的事情都要问个清楚,尤其是definition,这也是arts students的毛病...i.e, to define something properly.. :S)
I think maybe the Chinese Language majors can answer..Caren, please explain if you know..thanks..haha..

Oh anyway I was talking to a friend I made when I interned for Wanbao, she's from my batch, currently in NUS Biz Yr 4, and she's married! I mean, she ROMed this year! OMG..super kua zhang for me, to think I don't even have a bf before..strictly speaking..
Ya I know some girls my age who are not studying are already married with kids..so there's nothing much to 大惊小怪的...but still...cos we are still students mah, so I'm still a bit stunned la..haha..
I can foresee that I will receive letters from SDU next time after I graduate, but I guess I would rather remain single than to attend their functions..wahaha..

Oh, and does anyone know how much does an air ticket cost if I wanna travel from Taiwan to Shanghai? (via HK or elsewhere of course) :)
Planning for grad trip! I want to go Taiwan and Shanghai! (provided I haven't 倾家荡产..haha)

No comments: