Sunday, December 30, 2007

How to keep a conversation going?

It takes 2 hands to clap...this is so true..

Sometimes, I really feel like an idiot trying to maintain a conversation...(I'm not pointing finger at one person, cos A FEW people are like that...haha..so I mean..GENERALLY..)

One way to maintain a conversation: Keep asking the other party questions.
Then it turns out to become 我问,你答...and slowly I become a paparazzi...poking my nose into other people's lives...(while no one cares about mine...haha)

Another way to handle the situation: End the conversation...
Of course, the person would keep quiet in the first place, so, the person who needs to shut up, is me... :)

I know that some people are more introverted, so they are naturally quiet...that I don't blame them of course...

But sometimes, somehow I just feel that some people just can't be bothered...just can't be bothered to talk to me or what...or may even find that I'm irritating or being a bother cos I keep asking them questions? haha..(pardon me for my sensitivity...i admit that i am a sensitive person...)

Some are even better..they never talk to you..unless you go and talk to them or when they have something to ask u..well done..
Maybe they are very busy with whatever they are doing etc..oh come on, if you are so busy that you can't even TRY or BOTHER to just show some little simple concern to your friend, even just a simple HI and HOW HAVE YOU BEEN DOING etc, then please don't claim that you are my good friend or even close friend..

It's not that I wanna 'gei gao' how many times I say 'HI' to you and how many times you say 'HI' to me...but a simple gesture to show your friend that you care about this friend, or that you did not forget about this friend is not even made...it's really disappointing..

Ok, people may retort that "no common topics to talk about mah.." or "nothing much to say to u"...ok lor..haha...even though I don't really believe that it is the case la...but if people really think that way, I guess I have nothing to say too..

No comments: