Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year to Everyone!!

Hey! Happy New Year! Goodbye 2007! Goodbye to all the bad things that happened in the past!

Olympics is coming...
It's my graduation year...
It's the first year that I OFFICIALLY (HAVE TO) step into the working world...(welcome me..LOL)

etc...lazy to list...

What's my new year resolution? Hmm...

1. To be more patient and less impulsive.
2. To be more hardworking and less lazy.
3. To learn to learn myself more and stop putting myself down and keep comparing myself with others, i.e learn to accept myself for who I am and like myself more, including my weakpoints.
4. To be less hot-tempered.
5. To jiayou for my studies and find a suitable job.
6. To be more understanding and less selfish.
7. To be more humourous (not necessarily lame) and active so that I can make people around me happy. That also means to restrain myself from showing black face if I'm unhappy. 我要记住:别人没有必要看你的脸色...

Hmm...that's about all at the moment...hope I can at least improve a bit..haha...

Anyway, it has been a SUPER DUPER busy week!!!
Been out everyday and went for chalet and countdown!

AJ Alumni BBQ
Friday was BBQ with the choir people at Loh Wei's condo...
And as I had expected, we really sang together! Machiam our own concert..those people really don't know how to appreciate..不知好歹..we sing so nice still complain..
Knowing that we will CONFIRM sing, Chee Guan even prepared a pitch pipe...didi, good job man! haha..



AJ Alumni Choir...


Our dear SUPER SOP cum chio bu Yanting and I!


Thank you Seng Hong and Benjamin for cooking! I helped before they arrived, but not for long...hee...anw I didn't start the fire this time! :D



Liping, Nadiah and I acting cute...LOL



Dearie juniors and I..this time, I'm the Da Jie!!! WAHAHAHA! *Hiaks*


My les partner Wheegeok and I! wahaha...
P.S: YY my dear gf..this is my rendevouz partner...wahaha!


Me, JingKang, Christina and Whee Geok...juz found out that JingKang is my Ai Tong junior too! and he's from Cat High...so qiao..haha


This is my siao kia di di Chee guan with his super short shorts...sexy legs and 1.5L Coke...exclusively his...the whole bottle of coke was drunk by him...and he said he's going to stay away from Coke for 1 mth...jiayou...wahaha..



The choir singing...then kena complained... :S



Look at the mess!

AJC 21/02 Class Outing @ Bugis
A class outing with only around 9 people, but for a class of 20+ people, the turnout is considered optimistic...although we didn't feel very encouraged that night with the no of last minute pangseh...wahaha..
Nervertheless, we had our share of fun and laughter!!!


The 男女主角 of the night!!! Kenneth and his girlfriend! haha..lucky dude, got himself such a pretty and cute gf...muz treasure her ok!


People in Black...
The only guy is Rex..also from AJ Choir! And he's a bass, but sorry I failed to drag him to join Alumni Choir...he's too slack for that liao...LOL



All of us!

Sunday to Tuesday: Chalet @ Downtown East with SN Gang
But due to some technical probs in uploading the pics..i'll upload them later..hee

I'm SUPER DUPER UPER BROKE!!!

No comments: