Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Last Week before My Last Semester in NUS...

The past month has been a fruitful holiday for me! Gatherings, BBQs, KTV sessions, stayover, chalet, mahjong, new year countdown, etc...all except work and school...

One word to describe: SHIOKNESS!!!

Met up with the juniors and some members of the alumni choir, AGAIN..haha..getting closer and closer to the alumni people..which is good because hanging out with them = a lot of laughing/scandal/making fun of one another/talking rubbish sessions...
Basically the gathering is a farewell dinner for Jing Kang, who is going Tekong island tomorrow!!! :P



All of us!
















Jing Kang (left) and Gerald (right)I realised it's the 2 of them again...haha..




Nad and I continue to act cute! Oops...we ARE cute...LOL








I think I should be doing ISM(Independent Study Module) which is almost like a thesis..
Dr Ong is SUPER nice...he offers me a lot of ideas and is very patient in explaining the ideas to me..before I left his office he even stood up and sent me off! Where else to find such a nice teacher now?!
Would feel very 对不起 him if I don't do it..but time is running out too! I'm supposed to come out with the reading list and introduction of the essay and the research methods etc by next week!! OMG OMG OMG...how???

Anyway, met the CL gang for KTV after meeting Dr Ong..sang for 5 hours and halfway through singing everyone felt sian already...haha..so funny..but I was quite 'voiceless' though..no energy to sing..can't support..and I kept using my 'real' voice to sing, even the high notes...going to sore throat liao lor..LOL




At the beginning, everyone was energetic...















After 2-3hrs, we all began to feel sian...haha...





Even the singers are sian...











At the end of everything, Diane saw her 'hubby' and was very happy cum paiseh to take a photo with 'him'...haha!






Then all of us took a photo with 'him'...













Before going home...took one 大头照... :)

No comments: