Friday, January 18, 2008

New PSP!

I won myself a PSP! yay! :D

Ok everyone will ask me how come I won it...I got it through a NETS Cashcard Monthly Lucky Draw thing...but the final draw will be held this month...and I am one of the Nov/Dec winners...

I never thought I'll be so heng...I always thought that my luck for lucky draws, 4D, toto not so good...so I seldom buy 4D and toto also la...haha..

Then, suddenly, I received an email saying that I won myself a Sony PSP!

It's silver in colour.

Ya, but now, there's problems...

I need a USB cable, a UMD (a game to play so that I can play downloaded games as well), a greater memory card (so far I only got 1 gb, my brother is kind enough to give it to me..hehe)...

And, I need to modify the machine...

~麻烦啊~

Aiyo...which means, I have to spend like about $50 without getting a memory card first...a 4gb memory card costs around $60 according to my brother...

hmm...I think I won't start playing anything till I have those with me...

I know NUTS about PSP...save me.. :S

No comments: