Friday, January 18, 2008

FRUSTRATED... just now

Kids can really be devils...

When they scream and shout and stamp their feet crying for something that they WANT badly and you can't give it to them...

You'll just feel like dashing out of the house or scream, "SHUT UP!!!" at them...

But you'll also know, it's gonna be fruitless, cos they'll cry and scream even MORE... ROAR!!!!

Suddenly, I have this thought: If I'm gonna have kids, I'll think I won't be able to work, cos I'll have to look after them and TEACH them how to be good kids...
But that also means my husband has to be rich so that he can support a non-working wife and don't-know-how-many kids...wahaha!

Crap aside, I really wanna go nuts everytime I hear them cry or shout. It really can tear you apart...I need PEACE.

Sometimes, it's worse when the maid starts nagging at them...she'll nag non-stop, and it adds on to the noise... :S

And I have to help to look after them if the maid and my mum are not free...that means I can't do my work...last week my niece fell from the sofa and had a baluku on her head due to my negligence.

I cried together with her when I watched her cry in pain. My heart really hurts, and I felt SO GUILTY towards her...that I have been a BAD auntie..failing to look after a kid... :( And of course I kena scolded by my mum... :(

Ok, she's alright now of course, and she continues to climb high and low...and she just used her marker to draw on my readings.. S***, luckily it's for me to read only...haha..
Oh, and not forgetting she DREW on my bed too...dammit..
Oh, and not even forgetting she peed on my parents' bed this morning cos her diapers was OVERLOADED with PEE... hahahaha...

All the while I was referring to my youngest niece...the older one, as stubborn as usual, why are ARIES so stubborn?!?!?!?!
She was crying for her mummy and we all chose to ignore her, let her cry until she's tired and she'll stop, cos the more you talk to her, the more she'll cry and call out for her mother...
So I ignored her cries and silently stuffed a small piece of sugar-coated roti prata into her mouth...PEACE finally...

Conclusion: Sweet stuff STILL work on kids. ;)



No comments: