Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I got the job!

Ok, I went to apply for air stewardess job with my friend on Sunday. And after spending 2 days of interviews, I got the job! I left one last round, which is the medical checkup, before I officially get the job (meaning sign contract).

Oh ya, and the company is SIA. I like the kebaya. It's pretty, but it's a pity that we were not allowed to take photos during the fitting round, nor was there a mirror for us to take a look at ourselves in it...but ultimately, I'll get a chance to wear it again. :)

But Caren asked me to think through carefully. I understand her concerns. She has a friend working for SIA and therefore had heard many stories inside. I'm worried too actually. I know it is definitely not going to be easy, plus the politics and stuff, it's going to be tough. But I hope I can endure for at least 2 years, explored around enough, before I leave and look for a more proper and stable ground job. Another thing that I will have to get used to will be the much-reduced pay after I switch jobs then. A lot of issues to think through before I pen my signature onto the contract...

I did not wanted to say it out at first because I'm afraid that I won't get in, and it'll be quite malu...haha.. but I've managed to get it, so I can reveal what it is le. Ok I know it's stupid theory. Who ask me to mention it in my blog so stupidly in the previous post? haha.. so..luckily I got it... :D

Hmm..I have got to go back to my readings for the lesson tomorrow, and I have to look through the course materials for the Conversational Chinese lesson as well. Going to see the cheeky but cute Malay and Indian Sec 1 kids again. Haha..hope I can do better this time round.

(To be continued...)

No comments: