Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fun fun fun!

Ho ho ho! Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat...please put a penny in the old man's hat...

Have been caroling for 2 days and these carols are stuck in my head, together with Jay Chou's 彩虹..haha..a bit no link hor?

Met up with the SN gang yesterday for movie and Korean food..Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium...hmm..the show is ok but perhaps I'm too tired and I yawned a few times..and I was shocked when I saw my dear gf YY cried beside me! wahaha..I still think Alvin and the Chipmunks is nicer...haha...this show is ok but the ending is quite abrupt..we were like, "Huh? End liao ah?" And the Indian boy behind us (can tell from his accent) was saying, "finished already?" haha..

Oh and the Korean food is nice! It's at Chinatown. And we had a xmas present-exchange session!!!

Our gifts from each other to each other! haha...




Food!!!


We spent quite some time discussing what to do for our chalet at the end of the year..haha..so funny...seems so 痛苦 to even plan playing!haha...
Qiu, ailing, lia and June went to play mahjong, while yy and I left for our own appointments...so I went to North Point for the second caroling session!

The place was damn smoky and that makes our throats super dry! Nevermind..I've learnt the tactic of breathing through my nose fast while singing instead of through the mouth...so my throat won't get SO dry..hee...
Anyway, we've got good conductors! Nadiah and Jingkang aka kachua (cockroach)! haha..
The juniors were very supportive and they came to sing with us, I felt so glad! And they are definitely not the shy type who are afraid of seniors or siam from us..the first meeting and we all get high liao! Hope they will continue to sing with us.. :)
I will definitely miss them once caroling is over..
Caroling is definitely shag but singing with the choir is really enjoyable and satisfying..really love all my friends..

So happy that we are going to have a gathering soon!
BBQ with the choir, class outing with AJ 21/02 class, chalet with the SN gang, meet-ups with Libing and Keelee, gathering with the NUS Chinese people..etc...

How I wish the hols wont end so fast.......

舍不得舍不得舍不得...

Don't know what I will do without friends... :P



Presents and sweets that I had received on Thursday! From Ailing, Nadiah, Emelia, Zinuan, and a little pic of qiu, yy and I which is not inside..hee...thx gals! Love you all! :D




The stupid blister on my index finger..feels so tempting...maybe I should just get a needle and poke it soon...haha...忍无可忍了!

No comments: