Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Good attitude and Positive Thinking goes a long way

Hi all!

As usual, I'm just back here to crap a bit..haha..

Been working for 2.5 months, and things are getting better, at least I am more used to the job liao..won't get so dreadful..

And I received some compliments from my superiors, saying I have a very good attitude and I'm enthusiastic about the job, and they ask me to keep it up. :)

I do not wish to become complacent or too comfortable with the job. I mean, once I become more senior, I can just go for flights, not prepared, as long as I know my work. But I don't like the feeling of being caught off-guard unprepared, especially when the leaders ask me questions about the job. I don't like being "blur blur" during work and then get criticised, of course, who likes that? No one. It makes me feel useless and irresponsible. I have seen some bo chap people. Really bo chap. For example, things that we can do, or give to customers, because of the inconvenience, they just said we cannot do this, or we cannot give that. I know it's inconvenient, but it's part of the job right? Customers pay so much, our salary is not little also, since it's just a simple request, why be so pek chek about it?

Anyway, I agree with what some seniors said, when you knowyour job better, you will start to enjoy more when you are not working. It's true, I am not saying that I know my job very well now, I still get corrected everytime I work, but generally, I am more or less ok, so as things get easier, I can interact with my colleagues better, and when we're out together, I won't feel that uptight and uncomfotable anymore. That's something good. How I wish I can become senior soon, clear my probation, then I think I can really enjoy what I am doing. :)

Anyway, things should not be too easy. Challenges are good for improvement. The more experiences we get, the more things we learn, and the more knowledge and wisdom you will achieve.

Say YES to difficulties, obstacles and challenges!

放屁过来!呃,是放马过来!:D

Finally can load some pics!


My colleague and I, on the train from Narita to Shinjuku...





4 comments:

学地藏 said...

xiangji jiayou=)

naimin

Anonymous said...

hey glad to know that you are handling well and doing fine, keep up the spirit! pple ard you feel it :)

Xf

香蕉皮 said...

Hey Xf and Naimin,

Thank you for your encouragement! :)

netfandu said...

hiii i see ur blog this is really nice. i wanna link exchange wid u . if u like my offer then visit my blog. this is netfandu.blogspot.com