Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thank you my dear friends!

Hey all...

Thank you so much for all your concern! My dad is fine! :D

He's recuperating at NUH now and he's recovering slowly. We are not sure if there is a need for him to undergo chemotherapy or radiation therapy treatment, but we will find out from the doctor on Monday, which is tomorrow. Currently he still cannot eat anything except to drink water...

Tonight I will be flying off to Adelaide and will only be back on Tuesday evening. By then I will update again.. :)

Thanks again for everything my dear friends!

For choir peeps: I will be flying around during Christmas, and it is so coincidental that I would not be in town on all your performance dates.. :( which means I cannot join you guys AT ALL... SIANZ...
You all jiayou ok! I will give you all moral support no matter where I am! :D

I love AJ Alumni Choir!

No comments: