Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!

Ok ya this post lagged for like...FIVE days...haha! But never mind lah, who cares? It's just another day and year, but remember to change your dates to 2009 instead of 2008, that's all...

New Year resolutions ah, I don't have the habit of doing that...I always don't plan, no organisation, no planning, no goals etc...
I am a very "impromptu" person...haha...that's why, I'm also messy and "anyhow"...

Well, one of my goals that I want or hope to accomplish, is to learn and pass my driving...it's kind of a dream of mine to know how to drive since young, but because of financial constraints, I was not able to fulfil this little dream until now, when I have a job, and I can finally save up some money to learn driving... :)

And one little secret...

Everytime when my Dad or brothers are on the road, if they met some kayu drivers, they will say that the driver must be a lady...and almost 100% of the times, they are true...
So, my wish of wanting to drive is also, in a way, a desire to prove them wrong...that not all female drivers are kayu...
I'm kinda 大女人 in this sense..always 不服气 when guys think in a certain way...about ladies...

Another good example is our sense of direction...recently met a colleague...he asked a lady for directions, and she seemed to be unsure about the area...so he feels that females' sense of direction is very bad...which is what he has experienced before...
I told him jokingly that there's a female here (referring to myself), so don't say this kind of things in front of me because it's kinda rude...then he said, "then you lead the way lor!"
I kept quiet..cos I don't know what to say...I admit my sense of direction is not very good, but it's not that bad...just that I need more time to read the map, get my bearings right before I can get the correct direction...but if all the while I know where I am going, I will be able to get to the destination...

Well...I just feel kinda 不服气 when he said that..haha..yet I feel useless that I was not able to prove myself right...真是不争气!
Next time I shall jiayou! So guys, stop looking down at females ok!

Got one colleague said I not bad cos I was the one who brought him to take the correct trains in Paris ok... but he took me around Paris lah.. haha..




Night view opposite the hotel

























1 comment:

乃敏学长 said...

哈哈。别在意。至少有个男孩的方向感比你还差。我坐在 mrt 也分不清头和尾,就算在 tampines 也分不出东南西北。=S

naimin