Sunday, February 11, 2007

Another fun wkend!

Wah...I'm not Goh Kiat Chun (吴尊) but I machiam as busy as him lidat..his last blog was on the 5th like mine...haha..oops...that means I'm slow...and also lazy...

No pics this time! Cos I did not bring my camera out to take pics...but it was still a fantastic weekend spent! =P

Friday was KTV with Jaslyn and her friend Zhixiong...they can sing also...and it was damn fun singing with them...Funny, good voices and good songs accompanied me for more den 5hrs! After that I had a bit of difficulty talking though...wahaha...

Met up with a few ex-Guides after KTV for dinner at Ind**** @ Bugis..
Esther, Denise, Clare, Felicia, Ailing and I turned up...I was told that there's supposed to be about 12 people...where are the rest?!
Anyway it was still fun with the few of us...but Irene was right, the food there sucks! Or probably Ailing and I were just plain unlucky...their so-called Chef's recommendation (I forgot the name, but it was simply 生面 cooked with milk and cream, so you can imagine how tasteless and sick it can be....) is the worst! The portion is small and awful...first time in my life that makes me realise food can be so.......yucky....I dare to say that I'm not a picky eater lor... =S
Even the Chocolate cake...sucks!!! I guess they did not realise that once the cakes had been stored in the fridge for a long time, it will no longer be fresh and it will also become dry and hard...they definitely need much MORE QC...haiz...disappointed...

But...Saturday was different!!! We had choir till 3pm before a few for us went for the AJCAA meeting while the rest went to NTUC Xtra to buy food...cos we were going to have a sumptuous steamboat dinner @ Nadiah's house (plus 捞鱼生)! About 14 of us went to her house and we almost turned it upside down! haha....but it was really a 'happening' night with great food and lots of laughter and fun...I LOVE IT!!!
Thank you guys and especially Nadiah and her parents for being so kind to lend us their house and prepare the ingredients for the steamboat! Hope we can have more gatherings like this! (At other places of course! haha...)

No comments: