Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! 祝大家恭喜发财! 学业进步! 心想事成! 大吉大利!

Haha...a bit late la..but it's still new year! hee...

As usual, first day of new year my father's side of relatives came to my hse, and the following day I went to my Big uncle's (大舅) hse...played ban luck (Blackjack) and won.......$2! haha...still money after all...

A lot of 'first times' happened during this year's new year...haha...
--> First time I received an increment in my ang bao money...as in the amount increased among the relatives, not as if one of them suddenly gave a lot that kind...haha...

--> First time I watched movie with my aunt and my mum and cousins (9 of us) together! And it's midnight show somemore k...dun play play sia...haha...Just Follow Law...shocked at Fann Wong's acting...she actually used vulgarities in the show! Like 'NB'..haha...ask me if u can't figure out what isit..haha..

--> First time I went home at 4am from my uncle's hse..after the movie at Causeway Pt we went back to Yishun to wait for my dad...cos the adults were playing mahjong...they played till about 4am before we were able to head home...haha...

--> First time I went KTV with Kester and gang...

--> First time I went KTV for 2 consecutive days! haha..lucky tomorrow no KTV le...if not i will be going KTV for 3 days! haha!

This month I watched many shows also, Protege, Ghost Rider and Just Follow Law...and I watched for free! haha...
Protege was due to free tickets that my friend had won during a Channel U contest...den another friend treated me to Ghost Rider...then for Just Follow Law if you read the lines above you'll know la...hee..

BUT....projects and tests are coming up!!! Most dreadful things to do...what to do? No choice...
Got Philo essay and History of Chinese Economy tutorial report to hand in on Mon...but I'm meeting friends for a gathering tomorrow, Fri got choir and project meeting..Sat got choir again..jia lat....how to finish my essays lidat... =S

Wish me luck! Hope I can finish my work on time!!!
I shall end off with Goh Kiat Chun's pic! haha...it was taken during 1st day of CNY..in Brunei... =)

No comments: