Monday, February 05, 2007

Fun weekend!

This weekend is simply madness....
I just neglect my schoolwork totally and focused all my energy on shopping and 'playing'...

Friday was back to SNGS. Thanks to YY, we were all 'cheated' by her to go back and visit the school! What SN is going to be renovated and so they will be moving soon....the fact is: They are only moving out NEXT YEAR!!! =S
Lp almost blinded yy with her fierce glares, whereas for us, we almost laughed to death just by observing them. LOL!


Oops, tilted pic...but anyway, this is our all-time favourite Ba chor mee! $1 only and it's simply delicious! It may look plain and tasteless, but it's definitely NOT tasteless...it's considered super tasty for school canteen food...and Uncle Mobeen's Iced Milo! 60cents only!

After a hearty and SUPER cheap meal... CHEESE!!! =P


My partner YY! Our Sec 4 Loyalty classroom!


All 7 of us at the 'rooftop'!

Mrs Lily Tan! Our favourite History teacher! And no wonder she is a HISTORY teacher...her memory is fantastic..she may not remember our names but she still managed to remember that we are the 'orange name-tag' batch and we are from 4L! Mrs Tan rocks! =D


At the 'Sunken Forum'...the sun is shining...

Still got many many more to come....hee...

Saturday was choir practice and shopping and dinner with Hx, Lp and Joyce! But Joyce did not join us for dinner at Jeju restaurant though...After that the 3 of us went to Clarke Quay for Hokkaido ice-cream and girls' talk...it was a fun-filled and exciting day for me...We went home and ended up talking online till almost 3am...madness!! Haha....all the funny stuff we have discussed...practically laughed out loud in my room...we really went crazy on Saturday...haha!

Went to KL's house on Sunday to watch Project Superstar, and 顺便关心一下 the soccer match between Singapore and Thailand...I shall not elaborate on the results of both 'matches'. Everyone should know by now...hee...

Slept at 2+ am at her house and I woke up at 640am to bathe...行尸走肉一整天...shag...

In the end I've decided to pon my Modern Chinese Lit lecture and go home to sleep...I slept for 2 whole hours at home! That's how shag I was...haha...

I shall post other photos another day...doubt I can post anymore photos...lazy to wait for the uploading process too... =P

It's time to start thinking about term papers and set my mind and soul into my studies le! But....CNY is coming!!! Means more playing...hahaha...

No comments: