Friday, April 13, 2007

Bad weather...

Weather nowadays is very bad...due to 清明节 I supposed, it rains heavily every afternoon, no matter where you are...hmm..

Anyway if you are free to attend the Star Dust grand finals, you can start to book tickets and vote for me online now! It's over here.

Finals will be held on the 7th May, Monday, 6.30pm at UCC, NUS. If you are not sure how to get there, you may contact me through MSN or phone, I'll try my best to give the directions! :P

Thanks to those who has voted for me and please do continue to vote whenever you are free k? Thanks again! :D

Left one more MIDI composition for Science of Music and I'll be able to focus for the exams completely! Haven't started revising though, I should start during the weekend, 4 papers this time, hopefully I can maintain my CAP at least... Irene and I realised there's this trend of doing well in the 1st sem and doing 'not-so-well' in the 2nd sem every year, ever since we enter NUS...hope this disgusting trend won't continue, it hurts to see the CAP that you've tried so hard to pull up in the 1st sem drops back during the 2nd sem....when that happens you just feel like knocking yourself against the wall. Haha!

Oh, other than preparing for exams, it's time to look for holiday jobs again...这个暑假该打什么工好呢?Hmm...

No comments: