Thursday, April 26, 2007

In the midst of exams...

Till now, only 1 paper had been done...3 more to go...till next Thursday...

Sianz.... Zzz...

Staying in PGP is a new and different experience. No need to spend at least 2 hours a day travelling to and fro between home and Central Library..but it made me feel cooped up too, PGP - CL, CL - PGP...it's a very boring life... =S

Oh ya! 爆料一下! Wah Kao, during certain nights in PGP, you can see a boy opposite my room in another block totally naked! What the heck..I mean boy because that block is for Post-Grad students, so basically they stay with their family, the boy should be about P5/P6/Sec 1 in terms of age. He likes to parade around the apartment naked, and sometimes he even 'danced' in front of the fridge while looking for titbits...Free show man... '_'

"Hang in there! Jia you! Good luck! All the best!" is what I tell myself and my friends very often. The fear of not doing well is getting apparent, what a dreadful feeling.

I miss my home, my family, my 2 nieces!!! I want to kiss them and hug them and hear them call me, "Gu gu!!!" Haha..aiyo....so cute...

Exactly one more week to go before life goes back to normal. No wonder nobody loves exams...haha!

My eldest niece! She's very smart, knowing that I'm going to take a picture of her, she quickly grabbed the Pooh bear and posed, getting ready for the snapshot. Too bad the picture is not too clear.. but she's so cute! =P Oh, anyway she's called Miranda! (Not the Marinda soft drink k..)

Cute little Melanie! It's soooo hard to take a picture of her..haha...this is the best I can do, within a few minutes... I wonder how are they doing now. Kids at their age grow super fast..hmm...

I miss them!!!

No comments: