Sunday, April 15, 2007

Some fun before exams...

Went to Bugis to eat steamboat with Daniel and his friend Swee Liang tonight. Daniel is late for 1 hr +!! But he had a meeting and he can't get any cab...as we all know, PGP is SUPER ulu....

No matter what, that did not spoil our mood for the steamboat...it was quite ex though...$17.80 per pax..and after adding drinks, (soup cost $5 per table, excluded from the $17.80), taxes etc, each person had to pay about $26. EX ah! But it was really fun! We ordered a jug of TIGER BEER...haha...machiam all guys steamboat session, anyway I feel at ease with them also...with all the crap and singing and laughter...
Yes, Daniel and I sang. The shop was playing Dongli 88.3, so when songs like 《童话》started playing, we started to harmonise together with the original singer...wahaha...needless to say, he harmonise the bass and I did the 'tenor' part, according to him...haha..(of course by that time, most of the customers had left...)

Talked about so much crap...I regret not bringing my camera out...so sad...we could have taken photos....

The food was not bad...we had non-spicy soup..cos Swee Liang and I don't take the spicy one, so poor Daniel had to 服从 the majority...haha....

After exams I wanna meet up with more friends!!!

Suddenly, this song came into my head...

朋友一生一起走,那些日子不再有
一句话,一辈子,一声情,一杯酒……

Friends forever! Cheers to all my friends and family too!!! Love you all!!! =P

No comments: