Monday, May 07, 2007

Alright! Exams officially ended on Thursday, and it's home sweet home today!

My eldest brother drove me home...and I thought I was playing Daytona in the arcade (minus the car-crashing parts of course!). He was driving damn fast...average speed 80-90km/hr I think...he goes very near cars he wanna overtake, and suddenly turn and increased speed and sped off...even at those rather sharp turning points....I felt 刺激, excited...WOOOOO!!! Haha...

My Mum just came in and showed off the cheong-sum she made for herself (by herself) for my 2nd brother's wedding this July. And this reminds me, I haven't buy any dress for the event! Hmm..How about I wear a cheong-sum too??? Mini-skirt cutting, high slit, together with a pair of pumps...woo! Then I start going around the restaurant taking orders and opening beer bottles liao lor... Wahaha...
Hmm..I'll think about it, I need to go SHOPPING! (But I need money first.)

Ok...something's wrong with Blogger today...pics another day then!

Tata! Hope everything goes well today! =D

No comments: