Saturday, May 19, 2007

接近零下的天气...

Yesterday...was one of my happiest day this year (hopefully there are more of such days to come...)!

I met up with Hiany at around 11am at Tanjong Pagar MRT for our job-hunting session at the International Plaza. Hmm..I don't think it is a successful one though, because it seems like there are many undergrads like us who are looking for temporary jobs as well nowadays, as we could see from the list of people who signed up at the job agencies. Sian...

Anyway, we went to meet Shuh Li, Jinghui and Zhengxin at Orchard MRT for lunch...and after SOME TIME, we have finally decided to eat at Swensons, phew..haha..
The service at the Orchard branch was bad! One example (out of a few): I was asking the CREW MANAGER for bill towards the end of our lunch, and he DIAO-ed me! He did not even acknowledge my request (no nods, no smiles, no 'yes', nothing!), not to mention that he DIAO-ed me!

That didn't bother me much though, definitely DID NOT spoil my day...

I rushed down to Marina Square Kbox to meet Kevin, Jia hui and Marvin for k-session. Juli and Yixing joined later, but they were so tired or sleepy that they couldn't join us for the rest of the day...what a pity...but still, we had LOADS OF FUN!!!
Singing, laughing, eating, drinking and crapping lame jokes were what we did throughout the whole day...
小笼包 at Tiong Bahru was great, the 炒年糕 too! 超好吃的!Jia hui 好介绍!haha... Then we went opposite to TB market to eat fried ice-cream, it was big, but not a bad dessert! =D
Kevin and Marvin really kept Jiahui and I entertained throughout the day, from the KTV where they tried to imitate the different male singers, act as gay couple, etc, till trying to traumatise Jiahui and I by singing our competition songs 《白色婚礼》 and 《不能承受的感动》 over and over again... I think Jiahui kena more than me...Don't worry...我会交多一点白金的...Wahahahaha! (Think only 4 of us will understand this 'Pek Kim' lame thing..haha)

It was quite a tiring day, but also one of my happiest days this year I guess. Although it is just May, how many days in a year do you think you will get to laugh till you get cramps on your stomach and cheeks? Haha. Maybe we should try to laugh more during choir, so that our diaphragm will be stronger ya? haha..

Went for choir today, and there are only...erm...7 of us? haha..as usual la, we can become accapella group le..2 sops, 2 altos, 2 bases and 1 tenor (Wheegeok, me, Sze Mun, Nadiah, Gerald, Loh Wei and Wansong)...ok la, at least got balance...haha..
And I got my hair dyed! Yay! And it's DIY! Ok, it's not easy, especially for a first-timer like me, more so because I have long hair! I was so worried that the colourant will scatter everywhere, and my mum will kill me...heng ah..Loreal is really good...haha...
Anyway it's just reddish black in colour, I don't know why I am so happy when it is just black, maybe it is because I've been wanting to get rid of my highlights for a long time already. =P

今年真的有很多值得回忆的日子,而且这些日子都是和家人与朋友在一起度过的。很感激、很感激。因为这样,我更要学会惜福。Hiany, this is what you taught me yesterday! =P

I can really talk a lot. But I think I should learn to listen more, be a good listener, and TALK less. Haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. so glad tt u had so much fun!

u r one of those precious frens who made me realise hw lucky i m to have u guys :)

P.S: Thank you for being so 细心. Taking care of hiany in every little aspects. I appreciate it :)