Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Many things to update about...

Yo! Haha...it feels like I have not updated for a long time, because sooooooo many things have happened in the past week..

Wednesday: I have found a new job. My aunt's recommendation, as a Purchaser Admin at Boschman Technologies (Asia) Pte Ltd. It's located at Tai Seng Ave, around Airport Rd that area, very near Eunos already...Hiany! I think I can go and visit you some day le! wahaha!!

Thursday: Work as usual...

Friday: Continue to work...My first real day at work, without my aunt's help. She needs to help out elsewhere, as well as to spend more time with her children during the holidays, so she asked me to go there and work. =) Work was ok la, really felt like a purchaser this time, as compared to last year at Comfort Delgro. This time I had to contact the suppliers myself and negotiate with them, check the pricing and stock availability with them etc. Last year, I am more of an admin staff, with the purchaser whom I'm under doing most of the liaising.. (that's his job anyway...haha..)

Saturday: Wah, havoc day. Had choir, then lunch, then went to HKHK (Hokkien Huay Kuan) at Toa Payoh to watch Chee guan and Ying tong's drama production...not bad guys! Keep it up!! :D
Then met Jiahui at Harbourfront MRT station for the BIZAD Freshmen Welcome tea at St James Power Station. Thanks to them, really, cos it's my first time there, it's cool! :P
Watched some Stardust finalists perform, especially the Bizad people, like Marvin, Kevin, Juli, Liza (she got 3rd for the competition but she's not from Bizad), erm...that's about all, haha..
Jiahui and I had no time to prepare for the event, so we did not sing, but went there to slack! Hiak hiak hiak...

We stayed from 6 plus all the way to about 11pm at night. Jiahui and I were high throughout, even without the influence of alcohol, haha. BUT we still drank! Have you seen 20 cups of shots in front of you like that? For free? haha...cos there were drinks coupons left, so the guys changed all of them to alcoholic drinks, including these shots:


My first time drinking, and I had 3... It was really very pure, haha... I only felt giddy. And after about 1hr or so I got a little more sober. After that a few of us left the place for supper at Chinatown. And I had pig's liver porridge. The moment I stopped eating, I went to puke..haha..lousy me..and I felt like I'm going to faint and fall onto the ground ANYTIME after puking. It was terrible. Jiahui, Yingshi and Marvin just watched my face turned pale and lips, purple. Enough. Good experience. It's not always good to be curious. =)

Sunday: Rotted in the day, then went to ECP for cycling in the evening! It was fun man...but too bad Jiahui's leg is injured, so she went to the beach to rot and stone by herself...no matter how we try to persuade her to ride the 2-seater bicycle (Engrish lousy, don't know how to spell that word, haha!), she would rather go watch the sea....so left 3 of us to cycle. My thighs went soft the moment I stepped onto the hard ground after almost 2hrs of cycling...1 yr never cycle liao wor...

Went to Katong Mall area to eat Katong laksa! Delicious! Not spicy, and I mean it, although I still perspired, it was really great! And swaku Hiangky doesn't know that Katong laksa noodles will be cut into 'bite-size', so there's no need for chopsticks... =P

I was tricked to go to 7-11 to walk...without knowing a surprise is awaiting me... =)
Kevin hanged around with me at 7-11, telling me to wait for Jiahui and Marvin to meet us, but in the end, we were told to meet them outside instead...
And...a chocolate banana cake that says "Happy Birthday" appeared in front of me! I was touched, really very touched at that moment...surprised too...never expect I will have a surprise like that this year...all thanks to you guys! Esp Jiahui! I knew that you are the planner of this surprise! =P
Too bad I did not have time to take a photo of the cake, cos I forgot about it, and the candles were melting like mad. Even my wish-making process made me super kan cheong and I made a very 'anyhow' wish..wahaha...

Monday and Tuesday: Work as usual again...busy and tired..but 至少生活是充实的!=)


Starting from the 2nd row left: Kevin, Marvin, Jiahui and I! Thank you dudes and babe! =D

A much clearer pic that we took...using timer..and I cannot aim properly...haha...oops!

No comments: