Tuesday, May 08, 2007

PGP Days pics

View from my room...



Night scene from my room...


Our messy room...haha..


We had a party with Irene, Jiaxin, Serena, Danfeng and her bf, Lingjie and I...ok, we did not take other photos other than this. Haha! We bought bee hoon, drinks, frozen fillet and hash brown and used the microwave oven in our pantry to cook, Danfeng and Lingjie brought seaweed chicken, mushroom and fried egg with sausage. The food was great, the gathering was great. In the end everyone went home including Irene cos she has to give tuition the next day morning. So I ended up staying alone in the room, watching Youtube and slacked around. Chit-chatted with Daniel also before I went back to my room and sleep. It's fun staying alone also la, you get your own privacy and freedom to do whatever you want. Good experience. =)











No comments: