Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Stardust Finals is over!!!

First, I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to friends who have come to support me, as well as those who sent me good luck smses! Thank you to all of you once again!!!!! It was superb!

Expectedly, I did not win anything, haha. I'm not being modest here or what, but I know where I stand roughly as compared to other contestants, so it is expected that I did not win... =)

But the most important thing is, I really really enjoyed the process (and I mean it!) more than I care about the results. I can't really remember the moments I was on stage, but I can remember the times the few of us (Jia hui, Marvin, Kevin, Juli, Yixing etc) hanging around crapping lame jokes, talking rubbish while waiting for the next instruction to act. Especially Marvin, thanks for being such a great entertainer yesterday! You are officially crowned as 'Mr Next Please', and I supposed you can take over the Biz Ad canteen Western Food stall uncle anytime already! LOL! Keep it up dude! =D

And Jia hui (the 3rd Jia hui I know, haha..), you are a great friend that I have made during this competition! As well as Xue jia too! Next week the few of us must meet up for KTV and makan session ok! No pangseh k! =P

Problem with Blogger again...pics later! =P

No comments: