Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A bit confused...

Hmm...how ah? Just talked to a friend on the phone, and she suggested that while waiting for news from the airline company, I should go find another job.

I agree that I should look for one, but I also know that the company will also take their time to reply, since I won't graduate so early. From what I had heard, they could take weeks to reply me...

What if I'm admitted? Then I got another job liao..den how?
The job I'm considering is journalist at SPH. Of course it doesn't mean I'll get in but the chances are there. My senior has just left SPH for another company....she did not tell me anything but I can sense that she was not very happy when she worked there...even though she was in the entertainment news section..which was 'supposed' to be more 'interesting', especially for kpo people like me..
But apparently she did not really enjoy it and even told me the entertainment industry is not as fun as we think...I thought it's not as fun for the artistes...but I can see that it's not as fun for the journalists too...haha..but Joyce seemed to enjoy it a lot while working as one leh... hmm...
In the end it all boils down to personality le I guess...

Same for an air stewardess job...another friend has also asked me to be really careful and think really carefully about taking up the job...cos of my straightforward personality..I can be really straightforward or rather, blunt and quick-tempered that I could hurt people with my words without knowing, as you can see from my brother's case, I can't even remember what I've said to him...HAIZ..
So, if I really become one, I may just shoot my mouth off and offend some seniors there or what and I will have a hard life then..
But then again, no matter where I go, as long as I remain like that, I will offend people anywhere, anytime..so even if I go for another job, who knows who I will offend then? So in the end, what's the difference? That's what I thought.

Think from another perspective...I can be trained to be more courteous and tactful when I speak in this job. Because no matter how angry I get, I HAVE TO BEAR WITH IT. So somehow, I will be FORCED to learn to be good.. :)

Hmm, I know I'm straightforward la, but don't say until like I offend people wherever I go leh...machiam I always anyhow shoot my mouth off and suan and irritate everybody..maybe only when I talk to you then I will get this pek chek..wahaha.. :P
Or maybe I do irritate everyone just that nobody dares to tell me? Oh no, please, I hope that's not the case. If I'm really that irritating, please tape my mouth. And I will try my best not to talk in the future. I shall sing only...LOL
Ok now I'm really getting irritating...haha..

所以说,做人真难。要做到如何不要得罪人,但又能把自己的想法给表达清楚,真的需要不少功力。更难的是,要变得和同事能够融洽地相处,却又要步步为营,回到家面对亲友时才能变回真正的自己……功力要更高才行。
再像我这种人,只要是自己觉得相处得舒服的人,就会对他/她掏心掏肺,以后在职场上要特别小心谨慎,我会很累……可能还会伤痕累累…… :S

Anyway, back to the topic...sld I go and look for another job while waiting??

No comments: